Sunday, September 28, 2008

This Weekend

I can't sleep, so I thought it would be a good time to post some pictures of my sweet girl We just finished a fantastic weekend of fun. On Friday, we went apple picking --now I need to figure out how we will eat all the apples Abigail insisted we needed. Saturday was a day for soccer and a family get together. We also let Abby stay with a sitter (that was not her grandmother) for the first time since moving to St. Louis. Abigail has been leaning on us to get out of the house and leave her with Ms. Alissa (the assistant teacher in her class) for about a month, so I caved and went to the movies with Mike on Sat. night. They both had a great time and so did we!! Okay, here are some pictures.

1 comment:

guajardo fam said...

I just cannot get over how big she is!!! & what a cutie...how can she look so much like you & so much like Mike at the same time?! She's so pretty! Glad y'all had a good weekend.;)