Saturday, January 10, 2009

I know, it's been a while

Hi friends and family. I know it has been way too long since I have posted. I am sure most people have given up on checking in on the blog. Anyway, I am back for a quick post with no pictures! I know, who wants to just read?? No worries, I will add pictures later.

So, it has been a couple of months. I am not sure that I remember everything that has happened, but I will hit the highlights. We had a fabulous holiday season. Spent a blissful 12 days at home all together. It wasn't long enough:) We took Abigail ice skating at Steinberg in Forest Park. She loved it and is now is in weekly skating lessons. The first 2 lessons have mostly covered how to fall properly.


Christmas was good for us. Santa brought Abigail a doll house and an MP3 Player. Mike got 4 tickets to see Jerry Seinfeld--I think he is taking me, unless he wants to sleep in the basement for the foreseeable future:)

On more recent events. Abigail had her first official sleepover..wow, did we have fun! We did the traditional sleepover stuff...pizza, dessert, dress-up, arts and crafts, movies, staying up WAY too late.

I have made a very important and exciting decision. I will be taking a summer vacation with Abby!!! She has one more summer until she starts kindergarten, so I thought it would be nice to spend 3 months hanging out before then. Right after her pre-school graduation, she and I will have a "summer of Abby and Kristal"

Okay, I will stop rambling. Pictures to come soon. Hugs and Kisses to all.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Good to see you're back. I have been out of touch I know. My work schedule has been nuts at the hospital.... a sudden baby boom. Can't wait to see your pics.

guajardo fam said...

Sounds like y'all have been busy. Looking forward to seeing the pictures.