Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Abigail's Firsts this Summer......A List

It seems like it is time for a list on this blog. I absolutely love lists and don't have a single one here. So, let's do a top 10 of Abigail's recent firsts!!
10. First Ballet Recital (may 08)

9. First tea party (her 4th birthday, june 08:)

8. First time to play Tee-Ball (june 08)
7. First Cardinal's Game (august 08) THEY WON THAT NIGHT!6. First time to play soccer (september 08)
5. First vacation to Lake of the Ozarks (may 2008)
4. First "camping"/Float trip (august 08)
3. First Black eye--oops (march 08)2. First time to Six Flags (september 08) I forgot my camera

And number 1--First Year Anniversary -Living in Saint Louis, in her daddy's childhood home. (july 13, 2008)

1 comment:

guajardo fam said...

That's so cool! I love the list. I'm glad y'all are having such a wonderful time in SL. We sure do miss you here in Texas though. Love you guys!